We may be the only bike company in the world to suggest you only need to own a single bike. But having pioneered the gravel/adventure bike realm (ahem, Country Road Bob, circa 2000) we know a thing or two about designing bikes with a tasty blend of performance, durability and versatility. It’s an idea we’ve pushed even further with the A.D.D. Road bike, CX bike, mountain bike, loaded touring/adventure bike—you can run 700 x 25–40mm road, CX or gravel tires, or switch up your wheels and run 27.5 x 2.1 MTB knobbies. There are also bosses for 3 bottle cages, eyelets for racks and fenders, weather-resistant cable routing, and dropout options for your wheel collection, all on a single high-performance 7005 series aluminum frame.
- High performance taperwall and butted 7005 aluminum
- Disc brake only
- 1 x drive train OR 2 x drive train compatable
- Standard quick release or front & rear thru-axle compatible
- Up to 27.5 x 2.25″ tire clearance! Run just about any tire!
- $999 frameset with carbon fiber fork and head set
- $2,199 Shimano 105 R-7000 build
- $2599 SRAM Rival 1 build
- 5 complete builds available!
*Please call for pricing on Stock and Custom builds*